WiseTreeMap is a collaborative platform for plant inventory, tree location (invasive, threatened, infected...é ecosystem services calculation, urban forestry analysis and community participation.
WiseTreeMap can be used in a single municipality or cover a larger geographic area including many communities or organizations.
Our Solution contain:
- Internet web site
- Android mobile application
- IOS mobile Application (soon)
- custom service extensions
WiseTreeMap allows individuals, governments, neighborhood organizations and other groups to collaborate on mapping and exploration of the urban forest and agricultural fields.
Using the mobile app, community members can view maps of trees created as part of the WiseTreeMap subscription system, then search for trees or add information to them.
By working together, we can create a map of the urban forest and explore the many environmental and economic benefits provided by trees in our communities.
- Add individual trees or load tree sets into the system
- Edit and add information about existing tree records including species name, location, height, plot size and type, conditions, actions needed, funding sources, data owner
- Upload tree photos
- Make your public or private inventories as you wish
- Customize all geographic search options, database, maps, responsible management activities
- Export tree lists as KML or CSV files
- Automatically calculate ecosystem services (greenhouse gases, water, energy, air quality) based on species and tree diameter
- Monitor user accounts, comments, and system edits
- Optional integrated tree key to assist in identifying tree species
- Mobile and tablet versions available
Management of users, roles, system settings and map..
Advanced search by species, place....
Adding the tree
Choice of location, id, height, diameter, photo ..
Greenhouse gas, water, energy, air quality depending on the species and diameter of the tree
List of available maps and parameters
Possibility of publishing, sharing on social networks ...
The Case of the Red Palm Weevil
Assessing Date Palm Health Using Remote Sensing
WIRELESS IMPLEMENTATION (IOT) TO DETECT RED PALM WEEVIL