A mobile application that guide the handicapped person (transports, administrations...) using geo-location and providing services map guide (points of interest) and personal support by receiving alerts and infractions.
Handi-proximity is a digital platform that contains:
- Cloud site in SAAS mode + Web and mobile app (Android)
- Extensions to develop on demand according to customer needs (electronic components and embedded development)
- Collaborative data addition solution (crowd sourcing + open data)
The existing part provides:
- a map guide to local services with the possibility of classifying them by giving notes, opinions ..
- an interactive virtual exchange space betweenéhandicaps and institutions: submission of a communication, service, sending of alerts, news...
- a tool for consulting and claiming offenses
- a way to collect donations for social cases
- multilingual project ready to set up internationally (scalability)
- Exploitation of data of public establishments (administrations ..) available and accessible
- an innovative digital learning solution: digital resources of different types (books, articles, videos, images ...)
- Present social situations / events that are models to follow
- Develop the handicapped person guide for the proper use of holidays and leisure through cultural and educational activities.
- Share a services guide for educational centers, medical centers, entertainments... with the possibility of classifying them by giving notes, advice to help parents to choose the best institution for their children.
- Provide continuing education for all (disabled, autistic ...) by providing virtual rooms (free access + subscription)
- Provide a smart vehicles monitoring system and an indoor proximity system to ensure safety
- Highlight needy and subsidized social cases by governments or corporations and associations in accordance with national programs
Mission: to provide equitable and accessible services for handicapped persons and interact with their requests and concerns.